Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What can i do for the painful boils on the body as I also suffer from renal failure ?

hi i m arsh... i have kidney problem( renal failure ) where i m goin 4 a transplant..recently 4 abt 4-5 months i hav a alergy like where ma whole body is full of wound luks lik chicken pox ,,,,wat can i do can any one suggest me doctor, r sum remedy its awefull cannot sleep...its hurting
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

I suggest u check your blood uremia levels as this might lead to rash as well. Other reason would be a sensitivity of dialysis products. But it is rare. I cant be of much help because i havent examined u
Have a healthy living
Answered: Sun, 14 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor