Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

What can be done to control oil, remove dark spots, pores, and improve my face tone ?

I m 21 years old.My skin is sensitive & oily skin I hav lot of little pores in my face. I am using clinka gel to reduce acne . nw acne s reducing & regenerating in my face. because of too much oily, dark spots of acne my face color was changed. i m using cinthol soap & head & shoulder shampoo . I hav hair loss also. what can i do to control oil, remove dark spots, pores,to change my face color?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  423
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,

since you have a oily face ,you should avoid using any oily soap or a moisturizer.Instead you should use a anti acne soap like dermadew acne soap which you would get as an OTC.This would also control your acne.
For acne you can use tab azithromycin ( if not very sever), tab retinoids (if sever),along with topical preparations like clindamycin,adaferin gel etc.
For dark spots you can go for chemical peel at some good cosmetic clinic.
Always use a oil free sun screen daily.
For hair loss you can take tablets finestride ,topical solution of minoxidil ,tab biotin etc.
Consult a good dermatologist who can guide you best.


Dr.bharat chawda

Answered: Tue, 14 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor