Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

What can I do to remove my contact lens although I have weak eyes ?

my eyes so week around 5 point what i do to remove my contact lens
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
Answers:  6 Views:  177
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Nov 2012
Your information regarding you eye power is not complete. I assume it 5 diopter could be plus or minus.
You may try high index glasses for your power if contact lenses do not south you. Laser surgeries are now available for correction of such numbers but a through checkup about your eyes anatomy, corneal profile, dryness and the stabilisation of power over last one year should be there. Plus you must be above at least 18 years the age limit varies between should also rule out pathological myopia.
Take care
Answered: Tue, 27 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
ayurveda has special techniques called "kriyakalp" for the problems related to eyes. These treatments are very very powerful and can cure a wide range of diseases. so please consult an ayurvedic eye specialist.
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
  User's Response

Please an opthalmologist and optometrist for your problem. There are certain eye exercises that can help to strengthen the muscles of the eyes.

1. Turn your gaze from left to right and up to down 5 times each.
2. Rotate your eyeballs clockwise and anticlockwise 5 times each.

Repeat twice a day. Include raw carrots and green leafy vegetables in your diet.
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.There is no diet or medicine available which can remove numbers.You need to go for surgery if cosmetically you are too much concerned.Please get in touch with an ophthalmologist.Take good diet and do regular exercise.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hello Mr.Yogesh,
Eye weakness and high power in the eyes are refractive errors of the eyes.Using proper spectacles or using contac lenses is the answer. How ever if you are fed up with contact lenses you can revert back to glasses for some times. Another expensive remedy is to have Laser operation on the eyes which brings back the eyes to normal prescirption. Many thanks
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

you are having myopia which can be corrected by wearing glass or contact lens,If your power is same for 1 year then you can consult any refractive eye lasik surgeon to have LASIK in both eyes.

Answered: Wed, 14 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor