Owl Image

What can I do to put on some weight ?

I WANT SOME AMOUNT OF FATS IN MY BODY,I AM SO THIN. WHAT HAVE TO DO Hi, i am 23 yrs old male. I am very thin,very thin and not getting fat.
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
Dear Rajiv,the body structure of most of the human beings are fixed.Some of people like you wants to get fat and thousands of people wants to loose weight.If you are loosing weight and feeling weak please talk to your doctor and go for some investigation.In other case take foods rich in protein,milk products that will help your to gain weight.Do regular exercise which also help you gain muscle mass .Bye and take care.