Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

197 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What can I do to put on some weight ?

I WANT SOME AMOUNT OF FATS IN MY BODY,I AM SO THIN. WHAT HAVE TO DO Hi, i am 23 yrs old male. I am very thin,very thin and not getting fat.
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Rajiv,the body structure of most of the human beings are fixed.Some of people like you wants to get fat and thousands of people wants to loose weight.If you are loosing weight and feeling weak please talk to your doctor and go for some investigation.In other case take foods rich in protein,milk products that will help your to gain weight.Do regular exercise which also help you gain muscle mass .Bye and take care.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....