Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

What can I do for anxiety and nervousness?

Hi, I wonder if you can give me some advice. My partner, Debbie, who is 26 years old has recently became very anxious and nervous around people and does all that she can so that she doesn t have to speak to people. This is even the case with her friends, who she barely sees anymore. Do you have any advice on this? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dentist, Periodontics 's  Response
thanks for the concern
I think she is hurt/stressed by some problem which she is not able to bear mentally.
yes only you can solve her problem as you are her partner, you need to take her into confidence and trust, with care and love ask whats that problem or stress that is disturbing her mentally. tell her you are next to her in all situations and ready to share and solve her problem.then she may speak to you the things thats hurting her.
Take her to a cool, calm place.spend time with her. these will surely change her mood and make her relax and speak.
Hope this helps you

Answered: Sat, 7 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor