• question-icon

What are the symptoms of sleep apnea?

hi ,what is concious sedation ? im afraid to be put to sleep ,i just found out i was diabetic and i believe i have sleep apenea. im over wheight by 50 lbs ,however i have lost 16 lbs recently .Iam chicken to be put to sleep .can you help me or make sugestion s i need a colonoscopy.
Thu, 28 Jul 2016
Conscious sedation is used during procedures like dental procedures to help you relax and to block pain while you will stay awake. You may not be able to speak. you need not be afraid as anticipatory fear may disturb your sleep and cause unnecessary anxiety. If you feel you have sleep apnoea just get it evaluated by a sleep study. Even if diagnosed there are many treatments available for the same with which you can sleep normally. Mostly it seems to be just a fear. Practice relaxation like yoga or deep muscle relaxation, eat healthy and maintain a active lifestyle. I hope this will calm you and help you overcome your fear.