What are the symptoms of ovarian cancer?

Hi I have a choclate cyst reduced 65% by alternative medicines like Ayurveda. In allopathy I was suffered by other problems so drop it. Pls suggest me my doc has tolled me to check my blood for cancer. I am not facing any problem though. Pls tell me any symptoms for Cancer or overian cancer. Choclate cyst is that much dangerous. Pls suggest me.
Wed, 8 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Chocolate cyst is a benign (non cancerous) and doesn't cause much problems. The problem with chocolate cyst is it can cause pain and there is chance for rupture. In case of rupture laparoscopy may be needed. Ovarian cancer is not common in young age and you can detect it by doing blood test like “CA-125” which can be done from almost every laboratories.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Shinas Hussain