Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Wet, itchy vagina with clear discharge after having tubes tied up. Reason?

okay im 29 and just had my last child november last year every since i got my tubes tied after my period my vagina will stay really really really wet and itchy just itchy on the outside there is no burning are anything and the discharge is clear and doesnt have a odor i bathe everyday and keep relly good hygeine someone told me my ph could be off is this true and if so what do i need to do??
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
You seem to be having infection. Profuse itchy infections are usually caused by bacterial and anaerobic infections. Please see your Gynecologist and get treated for the infection. Your husband needs to be treated also. Please do not use antiseptic lotions, vaginal douches. They actually aggravate the infection and worsen the situation.

Take care!
Answered: Thu, 2 Oct 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor