Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Ways to lose weight with a heart disease ?

I have a irregular heartbeat it beats too fast..I think it is called Tacacardia dont hold me to the spelling i dont know if it is the right ways to spell it or not but anyways..I want to lose weight so bad but i don't know what i can take or do..Plus I have a lot of water build up in my body..Im only 23 and need help..I have two little kids and would love to get out and play with them without losing my breath ..I am not real big but IM short and it makes me look heavier than I am...I am like 5 2 or something and weigh 230 lbs..So if you have any help please fill me in...
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  263
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
south beach diet is good for tachycardia. i've read in the past that it's better than atkins diet. it is being recommended for those with heart problems, also with rapid heartbeats. it improves your cholesterol level and at the same time makes you lose weight. geesssh! i think my brother just needs one now!
Answered: Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor