Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Want diet plan to lose weight. Need help

hi dear doc..:)...i having 100 kg w8...and my age is 22...some times go down and then again up...and my height is 5 9 ..i want a diet plan for gym going and w8ing losing ..i want my w8 some thing around 70 to 75...can u plz suggest me a good healthy and high protein and low carb diet for every day ...can u plz help me with this???
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Thanks for using HCM.

100 kg and 5 feet 9 inches means your BMI of more than 33.4 and you are obese. Just gym want help you. You need to do regular exercises like aerobics and has to reduce your calorie intake. Take plenty of cucumber, green leafy vegitables and avoid non veg and roots and tubers. Get done your FBS, PPBS and lipid profile once. Consult your nutritionist for examination and fixing calorie intake.
Hope I answered your question. Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.

Wish you good health. Take care.

Dr. Lohit
Answered: Fri, 5 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor