Constipation, increased flatulence, foul smell in stools. On low carb, high protein diet. Treatment?

Good evening. I have been on a low carb, high protein diet over the past 3 weeks and am enjoying this change of lifestyle. i only eat clean foods, plenty of fruit and veges, lean chicken and fish. Typical of everything the professionals tell you. I have been losing weight also which of course is a bonus. I started taking metamusil over the past 3 days in my morning juice plus drink 1 ltr of fresh water plus a couple of coffees daily. My problem now is, i have not used my bowels for the past 3 days and my flatulance has increased and really smells offensive. What do you suggest? Please help.
Mon, 22 Apr 2019