Vein thrombosis, chronic pancreatitis, gall bladder sludge. Gall bladder removed. Oily stool. Should focus more on pancreas?

I had acute portal vein thrombosis (PVT) two years ago and was placed on Warfarin . Imaging at that time also confrimed chronic pancreatitis and gallbladder sludge . My gallbladder was removed in March of this year. Now my platelet count is low (since December of 2011 thrombocytopenia with 75,000), and I have chronic brown loose stools that float, and are oily. I have been off of the warfarin for about a year. My gastro doctor says he can do nothing about the stool problem and he will see me in another year. Bone marrow and liver biopsies show nothing (other than some fibrosis and scarring in the liver). Everyone has been so focused on the PVT, I am afraid that perhaps they should be focusing on possibilities of pancreatic cancer. Should I push for more imaging around the pancreas?
Tue, 7 Aug 2018