Uterus tubes status not detected in HSG test. What are the chances to conceive ?

Dear Doctors, My wife is 26 years old , she had HSG test, during the test it was informed that her uterus tubes status was not detected(open/close), and was further informed that my wife need a surgery to test the status of uterus tubes, can you pls suggest me wat are the chances for my wife to become pregnant , we are 2 and half years old couple, very curios for kids and currently staying in Europe .another thing is my wife has missed her regular periods since past 3 months and this is the 2nd time she is having the irregular periods, even she had some bleeding problms 4-5 months back. Thanks in advance for the quick response and advice.
Tue, 27 Dec 2011