Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Uterine polyps, abcess near left fallopian tube, TB in fallopian tube, pregnancy possible ?

I am 27 year old. After trying for 1 and half year we went to a gynocologist . She did a ultrasound and able to see some polyp in my uterus. She also dignosed some abcess near or around my left fallopian tube . Then she referred me a HSG test. My both fallopian tubes are open, then she said TB in my fallpian tube. After reading in internet I found that in XXXXX the TB in fallopiantube is very common. So does any one know if I have TB in fallopian tube. then is it recoverable ? Is this kind of TB is curable by medicine ? what are the chances to getting pregnancy?if there is any problem in baby
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  239
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello madam.
welcome and thanks for your consultation,
what you are suffering from is tuberculosis of the genital tract ( fallopian tube).
TB is very much curable with medicine, and there is bright chances of you conceiving in the future if you are completely cured of the condition.
however if there is scaring of the fallopian tube due to TB the scenario changes.
so be optimistic and continue your treatment for TB with complete sincerity and as your HSG report is favorable, things may go your way .

once treated there is no transmission of the infection to the fetus or the new born.

may god bless you.
take care
Answered: Tue, 8 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor