Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Using hearing aid due to age-related hearing loss. Need help

Sir, I have hearing problem because of aging . I am 79 years old. Recently I have purchased hearing aid , spending Rs 120,000/-, but I am not happy. My hearing is effected probably due to drying of nurve. If you need I can send my Odigraph. Please advise me do you want me to meet you personally at Jodhpur or you are coming to Gujarat? Please reply on my e-mail YYYY@YYYY Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hello sir,
You have a good machine cost wise.
There is no need to see an ent specialist ,you need to consult your audiologist or the person who has sold you the machine.there is need to adjust the machine that is all.that can be done by person who sells machine and that can be done at jodhpur itself.
Answered: Thu, 7 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor