Using Warfarin and Aspirin for AF rhythm. Switched to Dabigatran. Interaction with aspirin?

hi my father is 63yr old . he was using warfarin and aspirin80 bacause of his AF rythm of heart . we found that there is a new cap instead of warfarin named DABIGATRAN and it dosent need to check PT-INR. then we switched to it for about 10 days (2 cap 75ml daily to change into 2 cap 150ml soon). he dosent have kidny problem but i recently got that we should test CrCl before starting it and if it was more than 30ml/min then 2 cap of 150ml is ok. i dont know what to do now? is the CrCl test valid now? and at last i heard dabigatran has interaction with aspirin. should i discount it?
Tue, 22 Jan 2013