Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Urine infection, fever, less urine output. Taking unimax, monocef, citro soda. KFT test done. Treatment for infection?

hello sir..gud evng..myself XXXXXX from age is 25..actually i have unine infection since from 2 that time i was suffering from fever i was taking unimax,monocef,citro soda i m taking 3-4 lits water per day..but now the output of urine content is very less..means 700ml-800 ml.. today i m doing kft test..n the reprt was urea content 12.00 mg/dl n creatinine content 0.46 mg/dl.. now what to do?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  168
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Did you do an Urine Culture to confirm the Urine infection ? The Blood Urea & Creatinine being normal , rules out a serious kidney problem, reasonably.
An Ultrasound Scan of the Abdomen , with a full bladder & after passing urine , would tell if you are emptying it fully, or if there is any obstruction. If not you will need special Urine Flow Studies , like a Cystometrogram, which will then tell , what specific treatment will help you. Do remember that in Summer, because of the extreme heat, ? 40 * C + , a lot of fluid can be lost by pespiration etc.
Answered: Sun, 8 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor