Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Urine and stool incontinence. Surgery done to treat it. Urine test normal. Causes?

HI!I had surgery twice for urinary incontinence .The last one was about 2 or 3 years ago. It is worse.I want to ask you THAT EVER SINCE i HAD MY LAST SURGERY I started to have STOOL Incontinence.I know that they put a Languette (french word) for my urinary problem so could it be it .I want to know what causes my stool incontinence.They did tests & everything is OK ...please help me...
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello I have gone through your query.
Age is the important thing(10% occurs for people who are >64years) for weakening of sphincter muscles. But 50% of the people who have bladder incontinence also have fecal incontinence.
Fecal impaction and stimulation of sacral nerve are some of the treatment options.
Hope this helped you.
Answered: Sun, 24 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor