Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Urinary Tract Infection

I think I have a urinary tract infection as I have had pain in my urethra and frequent painful urination for several days. I have noticed some small traces of blood in my urine and I have cramps, bloating, nausea, and constipation. I am trying to see a doctor, but I my registration at my local doctor's is still being processed so I can't get an appointment at the moment, but I can't take this pain any longer!!! :( Any advice?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Oct 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  1103
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
hi apple,
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
if you have severe pain then you can take some antispasmodics like meftal spas. along with some antiemetics
in addition some antibiotics needed like ciprofloxacin
so best to go for usg abdomen and plain x ray
then your doctor will give you proper suggestion
take care
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor