Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Upper back pain, stomach pain, bloating, discomfort on breathing. Causes and treatment?

Hi I have been suffering for some time now, with what started with pain in my upper back, now if I eat or drink anything I get pains in my stomach and bloating . feels like I have over eaten by heaps. the pain is there all the time, anything that is around my middle (skirt jeans etc) is very uncomfortable, and wearing a bra I feel like I cant breath properly as it hurts my upper back even more.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
you mst ave any infection of the abdominal organ
gerd and hyperacidity
e have to get ultrasound abdomen to diagnos can be gall bladder peptic lcer spllen liver kidney
if nothing is there we can think of ibs and get blood serum tests for specific antibodies for milk wheat potato chana rice nuts egg to find the cause and withdraw to get results
Answered: Sat, 6 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor