Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Unprotected sex, cramps, bloating, sore breasts, lower back pain. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hi, Had unprotected sex, it s been 1 week since I ovulated, I am experiencing a lot of cramping , bloating , sharp pains , sore tender breast , very hungry , moody really upset and sad , lower back pain , tired and pains get worse in the night , is it to early to do pregnancy home test ? When should I do it ? Really hope I m pregnant ;) Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  177
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Serum tests for pregnancy can give positive results one week before a missed period but HPTs are not so sensitive and they get positive only during the first week after the missed period. Do not consume any kind of medicine or do not indulge in any heavy exercise and avoid intercourse. Wait until your next cycle before you perform a HPT. Otherwise consult a gynecologist straight away and get advice. Good luck.
Answered: Tue, 13 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor