Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Unprotected anal and oral sex with multiple partners. How can I ensure that I am free from HIV?

hello. A couple of nights ago i was extremely stupid and after getting drunk on a night out i had unprotected sex with two women. (Both claimed to be clean but what do i know?) Now i am petrified that i have contracted hiv or some std . i didnt ejaculate inside either of the females but i did engage in anal and oral sex with both. any reassurance would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  117
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You had unprotected sex with two women while you were under the influence of alcohol.Though you have not ejaculated it does not make any difference as far as you getting HIV or STD.So better you get your blood examined for HIv and STd.Once you are proved to be negative out of these test you can be tension free.
Answered: Tue, 6 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor