Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Unable to pass urine properly. Sonography shows enlarged bladder. What should I do?

hello sir, good evening. myself xxxx from age is 29 yrs.actually i have problem . urine not passing forcelly. it is going down very slowly suffer last 1 i was taking sonogrphy test. this report mentioned that urinarry bladder is enlarge 10 mm thick. and also slightey affected on kidney . sir what i am doing. i am very tense & worried . please tell me the solution
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.
From the description it appears that you have a long standing obstruction to the outflow of the urine from the bladder. This may due to problems in the bladder itself or the urethra.
You need to see a urologist ASAP who can then do further tests to determine the cause and treatment accordingly.
If left untreated this can cause further complications like infection and damage to your kidneys.
Hope this helps.
Good luck.
Answered: Sun, 30 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Himanshu Pandey's  Response
Hi sashi ! First thing you have to do is be relaxed, ok now what to do ! Need urine culture test for knowing type of infection, need diabetes check and heart ECG. you didn't mention your prostate is enlarge or not. Now! Take all these report to nephrologist and he will treat you in a week. Get well soon. Bye.
Answered: Sun, 30 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor