Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Unable to conceive. Right fallopian tube, left tube partially removed, tried test tube baby. Treatment?

hi my name is XXX my age is 37 and i live XXXX i have no child. last 4year my opration to the my right tube romove and my lift tube is block some dr say my left tube also cut the half.i will try last year test tube baby .but i cant cancive.i have no way i m so depress plz help me.i saw many dr but no one give me a right way how can i cancive a baby.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

Depending upon your age and failed IVF cycle, I suggest you go ahead with donor egg IVF treatment. In this eggs will be donated by commercial donors at a price. It has higher success rates than your own eggs.

I hope I answered your query.


Dr. Mahesh Koregol.
IVF & Infertility specialist.
Answered: Thu, 2 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor