Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Unable to achieve erection, facing erectile dysfunction. Suggest medication for treatment?

Hello Doc, I m a 24 year old man. I m having troubles in my sex life. I cannot achieve erection at all which is absolutely disappointing. It is burden now. I m really worried about it. One day I took a quiz on men s health website n the result was I may be facing Erectile Dysfunction . Please help me. What can I do to over come this problem? Should I consider pills for the rest of my life? I don t know what to do. Hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely,
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
If a person in the age above 40 years develop erectile dysfunction then there could be medical reasons behind it like diabetes or hypertension etc.
But if a young person at the age of 24 years,like you,develop erectile dysfunction,it is always due to psychological reasons or alcoholism or obesity.
Do regular exercises
Shed your weight if overweight.
Stop alcohol and smoking,if any
Have healthy foreplay with your wife or girl friend
Take your sexual partner in self confidence
Do regular meditation,yoga and deep breathing exercises.

There is no reason to get tensed as erectile dysfunction is very common in today's world of stresses and tensions.
Approach this problem with patience,you shall succeed gradually.
Answered: Fri, 4 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor