Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Twitching on top of forehead

I have a throbbing or twitching right at the top of my forehead at the hairline just to the right of the center of my head my right eye also twitches they are not pain full just troubling
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1826
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
ENT Specialist 's  Response
HI, welcome to healthcare magic.

You are suffering from, Migrane. Follow these instructions---

1- Steam inhalation three times a day.

2- Take tablet Vasograin 1 tab 2 times a day.

3- Cap omaz D( omeprazol with domperidon) once a day before breakfast.

4- Take plenty of water, take full sleep.

5- Tab clonafit 0.5 mg AT night.

All for 15 days, it will definately help u.


Answered: Tue, 19 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor