What causes persistent headaches despite negative eye reports?

Dr. Kampana

Posted on Sat, 17 Mar 2018 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Hi, I work in XXXXXXX in 6pm -3 am shifts. I have been having frequent/regular headaches esp. between the eyes from past few months (2-3). It had subsided last month( while i was off from work). Last two weeks , i have these headaches almost everyday. The headache is mild though but frequent. I had eye check up which is completely fine.
Could you please advice me here?
My usual sleep cycle is from 3:30 am to 10-11 am.
Answered by Dr. Kampana 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
As explained below.

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your reports. They are normal. Do not worry. The cause of your headache is mainly due to stress and eye strain. I would suggest you to do eye and neck exercises. Take frequent breaks by looking away from your screen. Drink plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated well. You can take tab. vasograin once a day for 2 or 3 days or as and when required for symptomatic relief.

I hope this answered your query.

With regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana