Trying to get pregnant, delayed periods, light then, pregnancy symptoms. Solution ?

Hi, my partner and have been trying to get pregnant for the last 5 months, I already have a daughter, he a son. My periods have been like clockwork since I can remember and even the first 3 months of us trying. The last period again started dead on time but was extremely light and lasted 2 days (always usually 5) this period was 4 days late and again extremely light and for a few days. I have taken a pregnancy test which has showed negative but my body is giving me symptons such as mood swings, extremely bloated tummy, stretching pain, extreme fatigue, being sick, itchy nipples. Please can you help
Tue, 8 Oct 2013