Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, thalessemia minor patient. Follicular study done, ovulating regularly. Infertility treatment?

hi i am 25 year old and i am trying to get pregnant since 7 months. i had a miscarriage of three and a half month before nine months. my husbands semens tests are normal. and my hormonal tests are normal.i am thalesemia minor patient. but do not haven problem with that. but i am still not conceiving. aim ovulating on 14 th day. i am also doin my test for follicular scan regularly. and my period cycle is of 25 days. what is the problem with me.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Just check your husband's thalasemia status. (to safeguard from having thalasemic baby). If you are ovulating on 14th day & have cycle of 25 days, it means you have short (defective) luteal phase. You need luteal phase progesterone support (tablets to be given after ovulation) for continuing pregnancy.
Wish you good luck.
Answered: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor