Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, miscarriage at nine weeks in previous pregnancy. Advice to conceive again?

Hi, I had a miscarriage in April at 9 weeks gestation. I have been trying to conceive every month since but with no success. Is there any advice you can give me on how to achieve pregnancy again. First time was a surprise so this is my first experience of actively trying to conceive. I m 29 and would consider myself healthy.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.

In case of regular periods you track your ovulation either by cervical mucus method or basal body temperature method or by ovulation kit.
And plan intercourse around that period which will increase the possibility of conception.
In case of irregular periods better to consult gynecologist to find out the cause for irregularity and take tablets for ovulation induction.
Take care.

Answered: Fri, 12 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor