Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, infertile partner, prescribed Placentrax injections. Suggestion?

Hi I am a 32 year old lady trying to concive with Male infertility . Now a Doc has prescribed Placentrax injections for me for 40 days. with no typical problem with me I am confused if I should be taking this injection. Please guide. maira
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi, I think the best option for you is to go to a proper "fertility clinic" with your husband as fertility treatment needs expert evaluation and treatment & don't take any medicine prescribed by a general practitioner as some of them may harm you. Best of luck.
Answered: Fri, 23 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor