Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive. Irregular period. Taking sysron-n tablets. Worry?

Hi. I am Priya from Bangalore, I ve been tested for US scanning which showed PCOD result, i ve been trying to concieve for 6 months but its not giving any results as my periods are irregular.. i ve taken sysron-n tablets to induce my periods.. after 3 days i ll be getting my periods,, what shud i do next to get the treatment for concieving wthn 2-3months and getting pregnant asap.. as i am very much worried ,, married for almost 1yr 8months..pls i need your help...
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  328
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Priyaji,
Welcome to HCM,
You require to have your period regular then we think of having pregnancy.
Consult your Gynaec and get all investigations done.
After period become regular then go for ovulation study and then follow advice of your Gynaec.
Remain in regular follow up with your Gynaec.
Go for thyroid check up as well.
Reduce weight if you are obese.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 16 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor