Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive. Increased pain during period, have anteverted uterus, endometrial thickness and fibroid. What does HSG indicate?

Ttc for 5 months. Not pregnant yet. Found in HSG that I have 1.1cm sized hypoechoeic anterior wall myometrial fibroid and another small 0.6cm sized anterior wall subserosal hypoechoeic fibroid. And endometrial thickness is 9.3mm. Ovaries are normal.i have anteverted uterus. My age is 29 and ttc for first child. What kind of problem I may face for getting pregnant and if I get pregnant then what all complication I may face? I have experienced pain during periods from past many years but the pain has grown on higher side from past 3-4months. I take meftal as painkiller during period pain.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. The only thing you need to take into consideration in your hsg is fibroid which is in myometrium and it is he one causing pain during your periods. anteverted unterus is seen in 50% of women so dont worry about that as it is quite normal. Ask your doctor to treat fibroid then everything will be fine fibroid must be the reason for the problem to getting pregnant but not completely. Thank you.
Answered: Wed, 9 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor