Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Treatment for bilateral multiple renal calculi and cystitis

hello sir, i m 28-year-old married female, last month i was diagnosed with a problem of bilateral multiple renal calculi and cystitis. i have not any pain. please tell me the treatment n physician to whom i may contact regarding this.

Asked On : Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  517
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
renal calculus can be treated with Ayurvedic medicines. There is good success rate in these cases. Have lot of water to increase urine flow and amongst medicines to cure calculus i would advise you to have tab. sheet prabha 1 tds and to cure cystitis add gokshur guggul along with it 1 tds.
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

You should consult a Urologist. Depending on the size of the calculus the treatment modality would be decided.

Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Rema Raghavan's  Response
You should undergo a complete medical chekup to rule out other problems associated. consult a urologist to find out whether the problems are confined to stones only. without involving renal function.Sine you are still young , fertile, vigorous treatment has to be started . In the mean time try hydrating your body well with 4 bottles of water (min)avoid painkillers,otc drugs for dissiving stones Meet your urologist at once &sort out things
Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
you should get thorough checkup from urologist ,there are certain painless calculus like stag horn calculus.start the treatment early from urologist.Disclaimer
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor