Took antibiotics for typhoid, still pain in different parts of abdomen, weakness. IGM positive. Recurrence ?

hi i am 28 years old .5 months back i suffered fever and typhidot IGG and IGM were positive. i took antibiotic and it became normal. but feel pain in different parts of abdomin and a lot of weakness , sometimes motions and lite fever. i again get tested , now typhidot IGM is positive and IGG is negative. Doctor gave only a tab for stomach and multivitamin. do i have to take antibiotic again ??
Tue, 8 Oct 2013