Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Tip of penis hurts. Course of action ?

Hi, I m a 22 years old sexually active male who has only one sex partner. I haven t had sex in a month now. I woke up yesterday morning to discover that the tip of my penis hurts when it comes in contact with my pants. The feeling is like touching a part of the body with d layer of skin covering it removed. More like touching a fresh cut or an hypersensitive skin. I ve read people s experiences on this issue online but none of the threads is conclusive. Pls advice me on what course of action to take in tackling this issue.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response

Thanks for writing here.

Tip of penis is a part of mucosa and it is quite sensitive.

Pain is due to erosions over mucosa.It can be due to truama,viral infections ,drug rash etc.

In your case it seems to be truama only.

Apply antibiotic cream like fucidic acid two times daily for 5 days.

If still no improvement thn better to consult a dermatologist.

Take care.
Answered: Wed, 17 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor