Tiny red bumps on the skin around the inside of my vagina. Is this a STD ?

Hi i recently discovered that the skin around the inside of my vagina has alot of tiny red bumps,it is all over. No liquid of any sort is being discharged...the bumps are very small and smooth like..It has spread throught the entire area and it s just there! It s like the skin is irritated. No itching, burning or pain while urining,is this normal and what should i do?
Fri, 22 Jul 2011
hi
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
did you have any unprotected intercourse? if the answer is yes don't waste time go and consult a gyne and get examined.with out seeing the lesion and blood test we can't predict