Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Tight foreskin, erection harder, painful sex. Help?

i have a tight foreskin ..i am able to stretch it when my penis is normal..but after erection i find it hard to stretch it till the only gets stretched till the ring and after that if i try having sex , it becomes very painful and skin at the tip of the penis tears and bleeds..i want to cure this without going for circumsion
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
what is called as Phimosis.

There is no medical treatment for Phimosis .The only option for permanent remedy is to get circumcised .

this is a simple surgery carried out by a qualified general surgeon under local anaesthesia as a day care surgery.

It offers permanent solution to your problem so that you can enjoy your sexual life.
Answered: Fri, 21 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor