Thyroid problem..

hi, my age is 27 , i am having thyroid problem i had checked and my TSH was 9.2 i was trying for pregnent what treatment i have to take
Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
Medical Topics ,   ,  
's  Response
Hi my thyroid was low recently.. I am tired all the time and it is due to chronic lyme disease and co infections i think.

THe doctors gave me levothyroxine... I am sensitive and I dont feel its right for me. Is there any ayurvedic medicine I can take for this. Very hard to figure out my constitution when my system is so scrambled by chronic long term lyme ive been infected with.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Sushma ji
I would recommend viranga arisht and mahamanjishtha arisht 2 tsf each mixed with equal water along with two tablets of kanchnar guggul and one tab. arogya vardhini vati BD. This should cure all your problems. Be in touch and get tests done after months again.
dr_patients@hotmail.com
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello sushma... homeoapthic treatment will b the best pathy for you it wiill cure ur thyroid n u will b able to conceive easily.. god bless.. drvigsclinic@gmail.com
sushma's  Response
hi,
thanks for replies
presently i am taking 5omg thyroxin sodium tablets
will it decrease my TSH levels
yes thyroxin will be of great benefit to you. It will bring back your TSH level to normal.It will have to be taken life long. With addition of ayurvedic drugs gradually this medicine can be reduced and then discontinued while remaining under observation.
sushma's  Response
thanks for ur suggestions
actually for conceving my TSH levels should be below 2 so for how months it will take to reduce my TSH