Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Thumb numb and pain

hi i was just dying my hair so i had my hands up for about a half hour. Now my thumb feels weird. Kind of numb, but really it reminds me of how it feels when you ve been trying to twist the top off of a two-liter of pop thats really stuck on there good, but I haven t done that. I thought it might be from poor blood flow to my thumb from it being above my head for so long, but I ve tried rubing it and stimulating it but i cannot get it to feel better. I noticed it about 15 min. ago.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

Dye do contain harmful chemicals which are very allergic and many do present with such symptoms when come in contact with it to skin.

It is self limiting and will go off on its own.

If its getting more then taking antiallergics like Benadryl will help.

Wish you good health.
Answered: Sun, 20 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor