Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

The head of my penis is irritated and it urns while urinating, Is there a home remedy ?

hello! i am 13 years of age and the head of my penis (glans) is irritated and there is a slight burn when i pee, i have never had sex and i am circumcised. could you please help! and if you know whats up please tell me a home solution because i do not want to break this to by parents, it kindd of embarising.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  131
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.This could be because of some local allergy or friction of clothes.You do not need to do anything.Just keep the area clean and maintain good hygiene.If you want you can apply some moisturizer over it.Do not wear very tight clothes.bye.
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
as there is burning and redness
there might be allergic or infective condition
as u not want to consult doctor
apply steroid and antibiotic cream twice a day
keep it clean and hygienic .
drink more water
avoid sex or masturbation
wear cotton and loose cloths
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor