Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Testicle has sharp pain, had oral sex, used saliva and olive oil to lubricate. Why can I not ejaculate?

Hi. My name is Bill and I have a question regarding my sexual health . I have been dating a girl for a while now and we enjoy hooking up quite often. We have gone as far as fingering and hand jobs and a little bit of oral sex . The problem is, durring these encounters I have been extremely arroused but I have never been able to ejaculate. Let me point out that everything else happens, i get an erection , pre ejaculate comes out, but i cannot seem to finnish. At first I thought it may have just been us not doing things right, but then I thought about it and realized that I have never been able to ejaculate durring masterbation either. In fact, the only times I ever have ejaculated has been in my sleep, and these times it has woken me up because it hurt slightly. This scares me because I am concerned I may have some sort of disorder or disease that prevents me from ejaculating. This makes me concerned that I may not be able to have children when I am ready to. I have frequently masterbated analy with my fingers and a drum stick, using my saliva or olive oil as lubricant. I wonder if my problem with ejaculation may be the result of possible damage I may have accidentally caused durring anal masterbation. After anal masterbationi have noticed bloody mucus like material coming out of my rectum . Should I be concerned about this? I have also noticed that my right testicle has a sharp pain at random points throughout the day. Why does this happen? Why can t I ejaculate? Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem ofwhat is termed as Anejaculation.
You have been indulged in masturbation frequently .I would like to state that your present problem is not due to masturbation but may be due to infection of the prostate (Prostatitis) or due to partial blockage of urinary passage .]
Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical evaluation a.
You need to get investigated thoroughly tofind out the cause of your problem.
Answered: Mon, 26 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor