Terrible rectum pains, no appetite, history of neuralgia. Could it be spreading to rectum?

my dad s been sick with terrific rectum pains for about a week. He has no appetite; not really eating anything solid. Prior condition post neuralgia from chicken pox . Wondering if the neuralgia is spreading around in his body. Has had neuralgia in his head for one year. Recent pains are back and rib pains and now the problem with the rectum. Feeling like he has to poop but nothing. He is currently taking pain medicine, blood pressure med, plavix, lisonotrol, omegzipril?,metropolo?, Do you think it could be neuralgia in the rectum? Or do you think it might be something more serious.
Mon, 8 Apr 2019