Temple area twitches, pulsating sensation. Is it just a muscle spasm?

I have had a twitching in my right temple area for about two monthes. when it first started the pulsating feeling was pretty violent and lasted for a week or so. It has gotten better but i will feel it every other minute. Now sometimes there will be frequent pulsating feeling but mostly now it feels like a big is nesting in my head. there was about two days that it didn t happen but it started back up. I feel fine not sick feeling or anything. i just got this twitching in my head which is driving me crazy because i think i have a brain tumor or something but i can t afford tests. I feel that it is a muscle spasm because when it first started there were times it would actually pull my lower jaw to the right a bit. YYYY@YYYY
Tue, 8 Jan 2013