Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Continuous pain in right temple

How you doing? Thanks for being here for us. my question is, I m having what it feels like floodering and pressure in my left temple that last about a second or so. I never had this on right temple until today. it was just above my right temple. feel like a spasm or somethin. i have a doctor appointment tomorrow, so could i take somethin tonight?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  417
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013

Thank you for posting your query.

Based on your symptoms, it appears to be due to spasm of muscles in temporal region of head. This is not a serious condition, and it improves with medications.

Anxiety or stress or overwork can aggravate this condition.

For pain relief, you can take analgesics such as ibuprofen.

Wishing you good health,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)
Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad
Answered: Thu, 8 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor