Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Tell me the treatment of lipomas in India

dear doctor .my age is 23 and i am suffering with lipomas problem on my hands and some parts of my body.from past 6 years .these are like seeds i mean 0.5mm diameter size .can u suggest me some solution for it?i dont have any problem with it but its looking ugly..please suggest some doctor in india who is best to solve this proublem.and did it have any Lazar treatment?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  431
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
here is no cure for this problem, only surgery to remove the big lipomas or fast growing lipomas or those which are cosmetically blemishing. You can consult a Surgeon in any Hospital to help you in this regard.
Answered: Thu, 18 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor