Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Tell me about my eye power

HI, My age is 32.Female. S +0.75 C-3.00 A 49 S.E 0.75 S -1.25 C 0.50 A 172 S.E -1.50 PD =62 mm This my eye power now.I would like to know how serious my eye conditions now... Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  238
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
What you have is in medical terms called as cross compound astigmatism, and is due to difference in the curvatures of your cornea in perpendicular meridians. It is not a disease at all, and can be effectively corrected with glasses, RGP contact lenses or Lasik. The newer Lasik machines can correct not only all the powers but also the angle kappa and higher order aberrations that may be associated. This is called Custom Lasik. Stop worrying about it, and it many not progress in future. Dr.M.S.Ravindra, Bangalore
Answered: Sat, 15 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ophthalmologist Dr. N. K. Misra's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic portal.
this is not much of power.It is only this that you need glasses to see well,other wise it is no big issue.
Answered: Sat, 15 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor