Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Taking pregnancy treatment. Took clomid, hcg injection. Eggs not grown. Prescribed ovral g, rantac. Suggestion?

In last month I have gone from preganancy treatment. Due to some reason IUI is not done only clomid and hcg injection is given. Now in this cycle doctor says that there was 3 eggs from that 1 egg is not rutured and we continue the treatment that egg will grow and other eggs are no able to grow. So she has given me T.ovral-G and t.rqntacD tablet. Please suggest
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
It seems that you are having overgrown follicles. That is why your gynecologist has prescribed you Ovral G for correcting the overstimulation of ovaries. You are getting the right treatment. Do go for a regular follow up.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Mon, 13 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor