Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Taking norco m367 for years. Dealing with triple bypass. Should I want to replace them?

i have been taking norco m367 for several years 4000mg a day and they don't work noe without doubleing up on then what should i ask the doctor to replace them with?
ok i need something stronger than the norco's i'm taking now but i am also dealing with a triple bypass i had in dec.can you tell me what i can ask my doctor for?
i still only have a state of ca. medical card to pay with i need to know how to pay you with my medical card so i can get the answer
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

NORCO m 367 is a narcotics which has 10 mg of hydrocodone which is active content. It maximum safe dose is 40 mg/day, after the 40 mg/day dose person is consider to be addict, and nothing else will work.

Doctors will be resilient, prescribing a higher dose of that drug. As their is risk of addiction. And none of the doctor will risk loosing their practicing license.

Now its not possible to pay, using CA. medical card.

Hope it helps
Answered: Sun, 23 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor