Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Taken medicine for hypertension, have night sweats, urge to urinate, loose motions, weight loss, headache. What should we do?

One of my nearest colleagues is suffering with serious health problem since last about Sept 2010. The case started as: He had a chancre on his genital before 27 years, may be in 1983 and then after 2-3 years, some normal rashes on hot places of body and eczema in leg, irritating behavior, gastric problems etc. Since then, he was taking some treatment for the gastric problem and was thinking it as a general. In 1998, he became hypertensive and in this connection he went to CMC Vellore in August, 2010 for his health checkup in Gastrology , Neurology and cardiology departments. The reports of all the departments were normal and was advised to continue the medicine for hypertension . After returning from there, the following symptoms started: 1. Sudden night sweets at about 1.20.AM and need for urination and loose motion . Took the medicine for loose motion which checked it and its reoccurrence continued for three months with some days intervals. After about three months, the motion became irregular which is still continuing with very hard stool. 2. Since then, he is feeling loss of apatite, weight loss, always feel chill, headache , seviour night sweating and sleeplessness , body pain, rashes on palm, sole, chest, back and other parts of body, itching, punching like needle, anxiety, blurred and distorted vision, neuro and psychiatric problems, stiffness in neck, sudden too much sweating in night even day also, sometimes he feels chilling in his hand and legs, loss of sensation in the fingers of his left hand, starting of deformation on nose . These symptoms are increasing day by day. 3. He has gone angioplasty in last Nov. 2011 4. He is loosing his memory, problem in walking, scizers, sleeplessness, numbness, pain in penis and anus. He has paple on the mouth of anus and very small on the head of the penis, pain in genital organ and mouth of anus with few red spots on the head of the penis. Presently, he has gone through the tests like VDRL, TPHA, HIV, and Urine R/C. All are non reactive. But as the information is on internet that the test does not come positive in late cases as the case may be neurosiphylis. But He has many grains on his scrotal, wound on the base of his penis. These symptoms have made him very difficult for his daily rutine. Most of these symptoms are also in his children (21 years and 17 years old) and wife. His younger son is having the eye sight problem also as well as irregular teeth, similar to Huchintion teeth. He contacted to some doctors but could not get relief. Here is no any good pathological lab for the above test and we doubt on their (Dhanbad lab) result also. He is suspecting whether it is the symptoms of any venereal disease like syphilis? We suspect that this may be the case of secondary or late/tertiary/neuro syphilis or congenital syphilis. We want its treatment. Sir, is it curable? Please advice, what should we do? Hoping for the reply at the earliest as he is very much in trouble with the above symptoms. Please give your contact no. and suitable time so that we can talk regarding this if required. Thanking you Please Give The Cell no. so that I can ask some more symptoms which i could not write. Your s
Asked On : Thu, 8 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. The quiry is confusing, and may be mis leading also. As you describe it must be some inheriting disease, as the children also facing the problems. I advise that he should be treated for psychic factor first, so that he will come to a conclusion that for what problems he should be treated first.
I advise him to consult a physician for treatment of important problems first alon with anxiety , then he will attempt to treat other problems .
I advise you to consult our paid channel where you can have interaction with different specialists to have the doubts cleared.
I also advise you to follow some diet recommendations as take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts, fruits, juices, milk, egg, meat, and sea foods to provide iron, proteins, and anti oxidants necessory for cureing the ailments in a natural way. thank you.
Answered: Tue, 26 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor